Spirit of the Sound Cruises offers the perfect on-water experience for community organizations, business outings, family get-togethers, special occasions and more. To book, please call our Reservations Department Monday through Friday between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at (203) 852-0700 x 2206, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THESE RELAXING RIDES AROUND THE NORWALK ISLANDS FEATURE
- Views of the Stewart B McKinney National Wildlife Refuge and three of Norwalk’s historic lighthouses.
- Opportunities to spot wading birds and waterfowl including spot osprey, American oystercatchers, terns, herons, and egrets.
- Optional narration about Norwalk Harbor’s maritime history, local wildlife, and the ecology of Long Island Sound.
- Shaded indoor and outdoor rooftop seating.
- A sound system passengers can connect their devices to and play their own music.
- Digital screen for presentations and videos.
- A range of food and beverage options are available through the Aquarium’s on-site caterer. Passengers are also welcome to bring their own food or drink, however, outside caters are not permitted.
- There is a maximum of 40 passengers per cruise.
- All passengers must be at least 42" tall.
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.